Desde USD 550
+1 Opciones adicionales
The captain of African queen has been operating trips in San Blas longer than almost any other captain. He has a deep knowledge of the islands, the people and how to make an authentic trip.
ABOUT THE BOAT
The boat has space up to 10 ppl. The boat has snorkeling gear available, GPS, radar, autopiloto, radio VHF, CD-player, TV, DVD. Your trip will include 3 days in the San Blas islands with all meals, water and tea/coffee and fresh seafood included.
CAPTAIN & CREW
Rudi & his wife, He is Italian and he is an excellent host, he is famous for his tasty Mediterranean cuisine, also he speaks Spanish, German, Italian and English and he will take you during the trip for paradisiacal landscapes.
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days / 4 nights
- Minimum 2.5 days in San Blas , 2 days for the crossing to/from Cartagena
- Visiting different islands daily for nice beaches and snorkeling
- Visiting few Guna families, having barbeque with them an coco loco
- 3 daily delicious meals made of fresh ingredients, Salads and Fruits
- Drinking water, coffee, tea
- Snorkel equipment for all guests
COST & PAYMENT BREAKDOWN
- Total Cost = $550 per guest
- $50 deposit payment made to Cacique Cruiser to reserve your spot.
- $500 per guest for the boat trip paid to the captain.
- This price does not include the $20 Guna territory entrance fee, which must be paid to the captain in cash when requested.
- Canadian passport holders are charged an additional visa fee by Colombia of 190,000 Colombian pesos. Check today's exchange rate online.
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- The boat departs from Puerto Lindo Panama. The meeting point is the restaurant at Casa X hostel at 5pm on the trip date.
- To get there guests must pay for ground transportation. The least expensive is the public bus from Albrook Bus Terminal in Panama City to the Colon Terminal then from there the bus to Puerto Lindo. Guest choosing this option should arrive at Albrook at 8am because the last connection to Puerto Lindo from Colon is usually at 10am.
- If enough guests are interested the boat will organize a shuttle for $25 per guest. Contact us if you want this option, we will put you on the waitlist and book you if the shuttle is offered.
- The boat arrives at Club Nautica marina in Cartagena. From there guests can easily take a taxi to main areas.
BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Any snacks and beverages you want for the trip. We recommend shopping in Panama City as there are no big shops near the boats departure point.
- 2 copies of your passport
- the cash you need to pay the balance of the ground transport, entrance fees, small boat to the sailboat, and the balance due on the sailboat trip.
- A high protection sunscreen
- A tight-fitting T-shirt to snorkel
- prepare a small bag with all you need during the trip
- we ll put your big case in an other storage without access
- A mosquito repellent for nights without wind and evenings ashore
- A sweat shirt or a light raincoat for the night
- A towel
- The boat supplies a mattress with sheets but no blanket
- If you get motion or sea sickness, we highly recommend that you buy motion sickness tablets from the pharmacy.
- INFORM US AND THE BOAT CREW IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY
- You have health problems or conditions the crew should be aware of
- You can’t swim
- You have allergies to certain foods
This boat is an independent boat which we represent as a guest service agent, because they are busy sailing and taking care of guests. Since we do not own and operate the boats we do not control the schedule, and cannot be held responsible for delays cancellations by the boat, or actions of the crews aboard the boats. However, in the event of a delay or cancellation we will provide guests with other available options, or refund their deposit payment. And if a guest registers a fair complaint or suggestion with us we will communicate with the boat and advocate for the guest in an effort to reach an amicable resolution.