5 day/ 4 night sailing trip from the breathtakingly beautiful islands of San Blas, Panama to Cartagena, Colombia.
ABOUT THE BOAT
- Perla Del Caribe is a 43 foot monohull Jeanneau.
- 10 passengers but they take a maximum of 8 guests so they can accomodate guests and the two crew comfortably.
- On board are snorkeling gear, a dinghy, fishing equipment a big fridge for the guests, a fresh water shower and two bathrooms with electric toilets.
- There are three private cabins with double beds, and one private cabin with two bunks. In the salon there is an additional double bed.
- The boat has two bathrooms, a large kitchen and all of the safety equipment
- necessary so you can relax on your journey.
- There is a great stereo, snorkel gear for the passengers and rods and reels for fishing.
CAPTAIN & CREW
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days, 4 nights.
- 3 meals per day Tea, coffee, and water, ice.
- 3 days between the islands of San Blas- every night a different anchorage.
- 2 days on the open sea to Cartagena.
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- Departs from an achorage near Isla Chichime, San Blas islands, Panama. To get to Panama City guests must pay for the boat and ground transportation to the port and Panama City. (see COSTS)
- The boat arrives at the public marina in Cartagena, Colombia.
- $550 per guest for the 1 way boat trip from its the starting point in the San Blas islands. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee.
- $30 ground transport from the port of Cart, San Blas to Panama City, Panama.
- $$20 (approximately) local motor boat to the sailboat anchorage in San Blas islands from the port of Carti.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.