There are 2 reservation types:
1) Deposit Payment - available on options. Guests who choose this option pay a small deposit payment with credit card. The trip balance plus Guna territory entrance fees must be paid in cash the morning of pick up.
2) Full Payment W/ Credit Card - available on El Original, Original Chill El Tranquilo and Coconut Express. A 4% fee is added for all full payments on credit card. The Guna territory entrance fees are not included and must be paid in cash the morning of pick up.
- Make sure you get enough cash in Panama city before the trip.
- Your total owed to the driver should be the balance on your receipt + entrance fees of $22 per foreigner/ $7 per Panamanian.
- We suggest that you bring some some cash for purchases in the islands, as there is not ATM and credit cards are not accepted. If you are not sure what is included in the cost of your trip contact us.
- Credit card payments will not be accepted for the payment of your trip balance unless you have booked the Full Payment On Credit Card option in advance.
- If you have already booked the Deposit Payment Only option but need to pay in full with a credit card please contact us at least 24h before your trip, we will change the booking but a 4% fee is added for all full payments on credit card.
- You are responsible to purchase your own beverages. Drinking water is provided for guests of El Original, Original Chill, Coconut Express
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions.