ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days / 4 nights
- Minimum 2.5 days in San Blas , 2 days for the crossing to/from Cartagena
- Visiting different islands daily for nice beaches and snorkeling
- 3 daily delicious meals
- Drinking water, coffee, tea
- Snorkel equipment
COST & PAYMENT BREAKDOWN
Total Cost = $622
- $50 down payment made to Cacique Cruiser to reserve your spot.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee. Paid to our driver in cash.
- $30 ground transport to the port of Cart, San Blas. Paid to our driver in cash.
- $20 approximately local motor boat to the sailboat anchorage. Paid to the motor boat driver.
- $500 per guest for the boat trip in a shared cabin. Paid to the captain.
- *When you book with us we automatically schedule each of the services above.*
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- The boat departs from an anchorage near Chichime island in the San Blas islands. To get there guests must pay for ground and boat transportation to the sailboat. .
- The boat arrives at Club Nautica marina in Cartagena. From there guests can easily take a taxi to main areas.
INFORM US AND THE BOAT CREW IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY
- You have health problems or conditions the crew should be aware of
- You can’t swim
- You have allergies to certain foods
BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING
- A high protection sunscreen
- A tight-fitting T-shirt to snorkel
- prepare a small bag with all you need during the trip
- we ll put your big case in an other storage without access
- A mosquito repellent for nights without wind and evenings ashore
- A sweat shirt or a light raincoat for the night
- A towel
- The boat supplies a mattress with sheets but no blanket
- bring your snack, sweets, sodas, beers etc
- Please get cash and purchase supplies you need for the trip in Panama City
- If you get motion or sea sickness, we highly recommend that you buy motion sickness tablets from the pharmacy
Sophia is an independent boat which we represent as a guest service agent, because they are busy sailing and taking care of guests. Since we do not own and operate the boats we do not control the schedule, and cannot be held responsible for delays cancellations by the boat, or actions of the crews aboard the boats. However, in the event of a delay or cancellation we will provide guests with other available options, or refund their deposit payment. And if a guest registers a fair complaint or suggestion with us we will communicate with the boat and advocate for the guest in an effort to reach an amicable resolution.