From USD 233
+2 Additional options
The ultimate combination of relaxation and exploring in the San Blas island. This upgraded version of our El Tranquilo package includes a private hut over the water with private restroom and balcony.
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- Boat rides to and from the port
- 1 day trip to 1 or 2 other beautiful beach islands
- Bilingual guide on the day trip
- Snorkel equipment the whole trip
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
Private over water hut with private restroom and 1 day trip:
- 1 night = $233 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners/ $7 Panama residents)
- 2 nights = $323 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- 3 nights = $413 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- Additional day trips = $25
- All prices are per guest
- Price includes 1 day trip with our group and guide. Additional day trips can be purchased>
- 1 night minimum, 4 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in a private rooms
- A 4% online processing fee will be applied to all full payments on credit card. Deposit payments will not be charged.
- Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
- Water & beverages
- Guide staying overnight on the island
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMMODATIONS
- Wailidup is a beautiful island operated by part of the family that owns it.
- The huts are not luxury but they are the nicest available in the area. They have wooden floors, windows, nicer beds, fans, outlets for charging devices and private restrooms.
- The island has one of the best restaurant in the islands. There are not a lot of options, but more than anywhere else. The food is fresh and well prepared.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
- Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.
MORE USEFUL INFO