ABOUT THE BOAT
The boat is a Beneteau and its size is 50 ft.
There is 12 guest spots total available (2 x triple cabins with bahtroom, 2 x double cabins and 1 x dorm with 2 beds), There is a bathroom with a shower in very good conditions.
ABOUT THE CREW
Captain Fabian Arcila is from Colombia and has been running the Koala II safely since 2 years between Colombia and Panama. He speaks English, Spanish and Italian. He learned his Italian in Rome, Itlay where he lived for 10 years and worked as a chef which makes sure excellent food is provided on the trip.
Edwin Otero is the marinero on board the Koala II since 7 years. He is Colombian too.
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Departs from one of the San Blas islands (El Porvenir), Panama and ends in Cartagena, Colombia
- 3 days between the islands of San Blas- every night a different anchorage
- 2 days on the open sea to Cartagena
- Preferred guests: Mellow, no party booze cruise
- Includes: 3 meals per day: Sailing Koala is renowned for excellent food such as pasta, cereals and fruit, Italian food, Argentinian Meat, Mexican food, Fresh fish & lobster within the season (March - June: NO lobster due to breeding season and the indigenous Guna law. We apreciate your understanding and respect for the nature and conserving it).
- Beverages on board: Tea, coffee and milk for breakfast, water all day
- Snorkeling - equipment is provided ($20 deposit which will be returned when returned in good condition)
- $550 per guest for the 1 way boat trip in a shared cabin from its starting point at an anchorage in the San Blas islands,Panama to Cartagena, Colombia. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip.
- $600 per guest in a private cabin with private restroom.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee.
- $10 approximately, bus to Puerto Lindo from Albrook terminal in Panama City.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.