The ultimate combination of relaxation and exploring in the San Blas island. El Tranquilo is hosted on Diablo island, close neighbor to the famous dog island and sunken ship.
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- Basic meals
- Boat rides to and from the port
- 1 day trip to 1 or 2 other beautiful beach islands
- Bilingual guide on the day trip
- Snorkel equipment the whole trip
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
- Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
- Water & beverages
- Guide staying overnight on the island
LOCATION: Asseryaladub (Isla Aroma)
Dorm w/ Shared Restroom:
1 night = $153 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
2 nights = $188 + Indigenous entrance taxes
3 nights = $223 + Indigenous entrance taxes
Private w/ Shared Restroom:
1 night = $1168 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
2 nights = $218 + Indigenous entrance taxes
3 nights = $268 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- All prices are per guest
- Price includes 1 day trip with our group and guide from El Original
- 1 night minimum, 4 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in a private rooms
- A 4% online processing fee will be applied to all full payments on credit card. Deposit payments will not be charged.
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMODATIONS
- Diablo-Marti is one half of Diablo island operated by part of the family that owns it.
- It is located right next to the famous Dog island with a sunken ship that is great for snorkeling. Its a very short boat ride away, and short swim for strong, experienced ocean swimmers only. If you go on to Dog island you will have to pay a $3 island fee per guest. They accept wet money :)
- The cabanas and dorm are very basic, they have sand floors and lights in the evening only.
- The restrooms are seperate from all accomodations and very basic as well. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers shared between all guests.
- There are not outlets for charging in most of the cabanas however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening.
- The meals provided on the island are simple and they do not generally offer much variety. Though we monitor the quality of food through guests and visits we do not control the menu. We are constantly providing feedback to the islands in an effort to change this, but the reality is the meal quallities vary. It is reccomended that guests bring some snacks if they have big appetites or very specific dietary needs.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
- Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.