From USD 135
+2 Additional options
Ground transport, boat transfer and island accomodations at ISLA DIABLO
- Roundtrip ground transport to and from the port of Carti, San Blas. Pick up from any location in Panama City proper between 5-6 am on day 1, and departing the island at 8 am on the last day
- Boat transfer to and from the island
- Accomodations. Types available are dorm hut, private hut with shared restroom, and private hut with private restroom
- 3 basic meals per day starting with lunch on day 1
- Email confirmation and printable ticket
- All prices are per guest
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The Guna territory entrance fee $22 Foreigners/ $7 Panama residents)
- These prices DO NOT INCLUDE: beverages (including water), snorkel equipment, daytrips, or guide
- Beverages can be purchased in the islands or at the market where our drivers stop in the mornings. Keep in mind there is no ice or refrigeration for drinks not purchased on the island
- Snorkel equipment can often be rented per day
- Sometimes daytrips can be arranged from the island. This is entirely up to the island staff and no schedule for these is published. Prices will vary depending on what's included and where the trip goes
ADD ONS AVAILABLE
- $30 per guest - Late Departue From The Island - leave the island a 330 pm instead of 8 am.
- $30 per guest - Day trip to 2 new islands with our bilingual guide and small group. Includes lunch and snorkeling equipment.
- $45 per guest - Day trip + Late Departure
TRIP INFO & PRICES
These islands are basic but very beautiful. The local staff from the island will provide the boat transfers, accommodations and 3 basic meals per day starting with lunch.
HOW TO BOOK
- Contact us to check availability for the island, dates and accomodation type you prefer. You can write us on Live Chat, email, or hit the inquiry button next to this activity.
- Once we confirm availability click the BOOK NOW button and enter your information to make the booking.
- A $10 deposit payment is required. Your balance will be paid to your driver the morning of pick-up.
CLICK HERE TO SEE: WHAT TO KNOW & PACK