The Santana is the ideal trip if you are looking for a comfortable, relaxed and spacious Catamaran!
ABOUT THE BOAT
- SANTANA is a 50 foot aluminum catamaran built in 1996 and she got completely refurbished in September 2015.
- The catamaran is very strong and safe and is equipped with life jackets, two emergency life rafts, satellite telephone, GPS, hand flares, parachute distress- and smoke signals and MOB system.
- SANTANA offers a huge deck space and may easily take up 16 passengers plus crew.
- There is the decks house with 10 comfortable beds and a big dining table and social area. And there are two cabins in both hulls where 3 ppl fit in each of it.
- On board are snorkeling gear, a dinghy, fishing equipment a big fridge for the guests, a fresh water shower and two bathrooms with electric toilets.
CAPTAIN & CREW
- German owner ¨Gisi¨ holds a professional worldwide cruising license and is full-time sailor since 2006. He has sailed in the Baltic Sea, Mediterranean and Caribbean speaks german, english and spanish.
- Captain Greg grew up on the coast of Chile and had a Capitan as a father. He has been living/working/sailing on boats since he a young kid and has enough miles on sail boats to circle the globe a couple times. He has sailed all over Europe from Finland to Greece and through the Caribbean ; from Florida down to Chile. Greg is also an expert free diver and a sashimi master.
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days / 4 nights.
- Minimum 2.5 days in San Blas , 2 days for the crossing from Cartagena.
- Visiting different islands daily after the crossing for nice beaches and snorkeling.
- Visiting few Guna families, having barbeque with them and a coco loco.
- 3 daily delicious meals made of fresh ingredients, Salads and Fruits.
- Drinking water, coffee, tea.
- Snorkel equipment for all guests.
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- The boat departs from the Club Nautica Marina about 5-7 minutes taxi ride from the main tourist area in Cartagena.
- The boat arrives to Puerto Lindo Panama. From there guests can take the public bus to Panama City, or the boat usually offers a shuttle for $25 per guest.
- Total Cost = $550.
- $50 deposit payment made to Cacique Cruiser to reserve your spot.
- $500 per guest for the boat trip paid to the captain.
- This price does not include the $20 Guna territory entrance fee, which must be paid to the captain in cash when requested.
- Canadian passport holders are charged an additional visa fee by Colombia of 190,000 Colombian pesos. Check today's exchange rate online.
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Gluten free food preparation additional cost of $25 extra.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider flying to Panama and going round-trip to the San Blas islands.. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.