San Blas Cat (Jacqueline) is one of the biggest catamaran operating in the San Blas islands traveling form Panama to Colombia and back.
ABOUT THE BOAT
- At 16,5m x 8,2m San Blas Cat (aka Jacqueline) is one of the biggest catamaran operating in the San Blas islands traveling form Panama to Colombia and back.
- Security: 25 Persons Liferaft , 29 Lifejackets, EBIRP, 4 GPS plotters, 3 VHF (2 submersibles)
- 2 private double cabins , 1 Cabin x 2 doubles, 4 berths in the saloon, 2 double bunks, 2 single
- bunks. Equipped for 18 passengers total.
- 2 Showers (everybody can freshwater shower every day) 2 toilets,
- 110 m2 deck space
- 2 trampolines
- 110v outlets for charging electronics (when engines run or sun shines)
ABOUT THE CREW
Captain Fritz and his wife are very experienced sailors (more than 200 crossings!)
Captain with profesional license,
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 4 days, 3 nights
- 4 days between the islands of San Blas - every night a different anchorage
- NO open sea crossing of 2 days seasickness!!
- All nights on anchor for celebrating in COMFORT!
Optional: make it a round trip and come back to Panama on day 6.
- accomodation onboard
- 3 meals per day (excellent chef on board!) - on
board baked full grain brown bread lots of veggies and fresh, tropical fruits to help yourself
- water, coffee, natural lemonade or ice tea
Portobelo to Sapzuro
Backpacker Special: DORM $350 per person / PRIVATE CABIN for 2 People $450 per person --- 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Portobelo to Sapzuro to Portobelo
Backpacker Special: DORM $450 per person / PRIVATE CABIN for 2 People $550 per person --- 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS-- 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
- MOTORBIKES $350 (max.250 Kg) only to Sapzuro
- BICYCLE: $48
- SURFBOARDS: $30
- ANIMALS: $149 (in private cabins only)
BYO: bring the booze and drinks you need for the passage as you wish on board (ice for your drinks is provided)
What else is there to know before you go?