From USD 190
+1 Additional options
Our famous EL ORIGINAL package but with just 1 day trip
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- All taxes
- Basic meals
- Boat rides to and from the port
- 1 day trip to another beautiful beach island
- Bilingual guide on the day trip, who also stays on the island with you each night
- Snorkel equipment
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
- Dorm w/ shared restroom $190/ $40 per extra night
- Private w/ shared restroom $210/ $60 per additional night
- Additional 1/2 day trip - $25
- 1 night minimum, 4 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in private rooms
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMODATIONS
- Asseryaladub island is operated by part of the family that owns it.
- The cabanas and dorm are very basic, they have sand floors and lights in the evening only.
- The restrooms are seperate from all accomodations and very basic as well. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers shared between all guests.
- There are not outlets for charging in most of the cabanas however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening.
- The meals provided on the island are simple and they do not generally offer much variety. Though we monitor the quality of food through guests and visits we do not control the menu. We are constantly providing feedback to the islands in an effort to change this, but the reality is the meal quallities vary. It is reccomended that guests bring some snacks if they have big appetites or very specific dietary needs.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
- Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.