From USD 215
+3 Additional options
The Best and Longest Running Island Hopping Trip in San Blas!
**December 2017 special offer - $10 discount on EL Original package and $5 discount on each additional night**
*Excludes 24, 25 & 31 December*
- Expert local guides and a bilingual host.
- Day trips to new islands each day with: Music, snorkeling equipment, volleyball, lunch and a snack each day..
- Meals are included starting with lunch the first day and ending with lunch the last day.
- A snorkeling trip to a shipwreck or amazing reefs (depending on amount of days you book) **THIS ISLAND IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED, IN THE MEANTIME WE ARE INCLUDING OTHER ISLANDS BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESIBLE SHIPWRIECKS**
- A visit to the sunken island with starfish (depending on amount of days you book)
- Visit to a Guna community on the last day of the trip (depending on amount of days you book and indigenous festivities it might not always be possible)
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- All taxes
- Basic meals
- Boat rides to and from the port
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
- Cabanas Aroma, Asseryaladub.
- Private room w/ shared restroom $235/ $85 per extra night (2 guest minimum in a private room)
- Dorm w/ shared restroom $215/ $65 per extra night
- Price includes a new day trip each day for up to 4 days
- 1 night minimum, 4 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in a private rooms
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMODATIONS
- Asseryaladup has 3 private Cabanas (Avg 2 guest per cabana) and 8 dormitory with 4 to 6 beds each. The cabanas and dorm are basic but comfortable, they have sand floors and lights in the evening.
- The restrooms are seperate from all accomodations and failry basic as well. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers shared between all guests.
- There are not outlets for charging in most of the cabanas however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening.
- Cacique Cruiser provides a billengual local guide for this package. This guide is with the guests throughout the day and stays on Asseryaladup each night as well.
- This is a guided group trip so the the route is planned between these islands 1-3 days ahead. We will not be able to tell you which islands the trip will visit further in advance but we can tell you that you will see 1-2 of our favorite islands each day.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
- Please take a look at out Terms and Conditions for the trips.